The combined notice should state:
- that the condo association has procured fidelity insurance or a fidelity bond
- that the owner has a right to inspect proof of the fidelity bond or insurance
- the amount of the assessment due by the unit owner
- the due date of the assement due by the unit owner
- that the assessment is due within ____days of the due date. The blank should be the greater of 10 days or the deadline stated in the condo documents.
The notice can be given either in writing or by electronic means. This is yet another reason to create a database of the email addresses for unit owners.
Be sure to keep copies of the notices delivered.
Visit our website to learn more about our services and areas of practice.